Be thankful every chance I get. Not because life has been easy, perfect, or exactly as I had anticipated, but because I choose to be happy and grateful for all the good things I have and all the problems I know I don’t have.
<My Successes of the day>
- with My value of care, I started my day with some chat chit, some sharing and some fun.
- with My value of joy, I started my routine and I gave them feedback.
- with My value of care & partnership, he asked for my support, I did it directly and sent them a test. <Bam!>
- with My value of care & partnership, I gave them feedback and the correct data. I found the match. <Woo hoo!>
- with My value of love, Oops! it was the typo and I gave him my feedback. Pfff .. I found it.
- with My value of love, Oops! It was my typo and it was my bad. <aha!> I appreciated his feedback and it was too early ..Hahaha.
- with My value of joy, it was his birthday and I shared my cheek kisses and a bear hug. Have a great day, sweetie.
- with My value of care & partnership, she gave me feedback and let me know. I appreciated her support and care. Thanks sweetie.
- with My value of care & joy, I envied her strength, her power and her care. She shared her event and opened for us. Thank you so much.
- with My value of privilege, she shared her event with ” her own club(team) “, I am a fresh-woman and it was my privilege to be her “club”. I appreciated it lots.
- with My value of joy, I appreciated her greeting, she came by and said hello.
- with My value of partnership, I asked for support and his feedback. I appreciated his support and he was awesome.
- with My value of clarity, I clarified this with her and I wasn’t work for one lab! I have 3 lab partners and I am the system manager. we had some laugh.
- with My value of joy, it was an uneventful day, I had some time to read the release notes and my game continued.
- with My value of fun, we pulled some legs and made some silly jokes. It was great fun. <Woo Hoo!>