>Just Saying …<
Next time I am stressed, take a step back, inhale and laugh. Remember who I am and why I am here. I am never given anything in this world that I can’t handle. Be strong, be flexible, love myself, and love others. Always remember, just keep moving forward.
>My Successes of the day<
- with My value of joy, it was my day off, I slept in and it was awesome.
- with My value of clarity, I planned my day up front and it needed my nap time in the afternoon <Yeah!>
- with My value of care & partnership, my masseur rang me to confirm my appointment <huh!?> I postponed my appointment tomorrow after work and it works for me.
- with My value of insight, I had other idea about whore. Why? When I do something I dislike for money, then I am a whore. Of course I am not! I have my choice, I do things with my love and my passion, I enjoy every moment and make it work. Money isn’t everything.
- with My value of love, I baked my cup cakes for the weekend and I loved it. I did it with my love. I shared my love.
- with My value of love, I got this inspiration, I used pretzels sticks as decoration and I liked it.
- with My value of care, my dear friend shared his event with me and I was the ear. I will always be there when my friend needs my support.
- with My value of care, I took the multi-vitamin tablet, I took good care of me.
- with My value of joy, I watched this documentary on Netflix, it was inspiring, it was moving and I cried like baby. I believe in people, I believe in me and I believe kindness rules. Tear is just water from my eyes and it was great to cry. Crying for joy.
- with My value of care, I didn’t read my work mails, I enjoyed my day off and I loved it.
- with My value of love, I asked for my sweet baboo’s support, I appreciated lots and thanks my love.
- with My value of insight, when I heard this story about employment disputes and this reminded me this history. People and I made mistakes <Oops!> People said shit things <Oops!> I took action and I made a decision.
I left this negativity behind me, I burned down these bridges and I fucking loved my decision. To lead or not to lead, it didn’t matter to me anymore. I am a leader of my life and I lead my life in a new chapter.
When my heart wasn’t there, then I will find the other happy place for me. Who would stop me? no one but me.
I wasn’t a victim or a criminal, I asked for support and I shared my stories.
When I wanted to achieve my goal, then I went for it and the universe gave me what I wanted.
I blamed them giving me a hard time and I realized that I was stronger than me yesterday.
I blamed them showing me their mistakes and I realized that I let myself shine brighter than ever.
I was proud of my decision.
I was grateful for what I found and what I have now.
I was happier in my job now.