>How I make me stronger<
In that challenging moment, it’s extremely important to let me do something I love or something we’ve always wanted to do. To find a healthy expression of all the tension and turbulence that’s going on inside of me.
I gotta let the steam out, direct it and put into something I love – writing, dancing, drawing, and cards-making. Something that makes my soul cheer. If it’s hard for me to think of anything, try remember what I loved doing as a child, that definitely made me smile.
>My Successes of the day<
- with My value of joy, I wrote my successes the day after the party, I shared the fun fact of auntie-weekend and I liked it.
- with My value of care, I loved my second power nap and I am recharged again. <Woo Hoo>
- with My value of joy, I finally got this 80s song, it hanged in my head for days and I didn’t know the name of the song / the band. <aha!> When I switched on VH classic this morning and it was there! <woo hoo!> It was “I just die in your arms, by cutting crew”. I was a happy bunny.
- with My value of love, we enjoyed our Sundate, we had our yummy lunch and just the 2 of us.
- with My value of commitment, I was a hungry bear, I enjoyed my sandwich and it was amazing.
- with My value of commitment, I drank 2 liters of water today, I kept my routine in the weekend too.
- with My value of love, I had yummy family dinner with my family, I loved it and I enjoyed it.
- with My value of love, I prepared my delight for the new week and cooked it after dinner. My delight this week will be: quinoa, tofu, Bimini, sugar peas , meat balls and celery. It smelled and tasted yummy.
- with My value of joy, I almost missed the wimbledon final, I watched the whole game and I loved it. <Woo Hoo!>
- with My value of sharing, I shared this energy draining story and I understood why kids drained their parent’s energy. They allowed their little human to push their buttons and they simply asked for it.
- with My value of fun, this cute boy stared at me, I waved to him and he turned his head away. He smiled and I stick out my tongue <haha …>
- with My value of love, I loved to hug my handsome nephews, they are lovable and huggy.
- with My value of insight, Using tools and things, not using people. Love people, not love things.
- with My value of self-love, I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try and impress anyone. When they like me the way I am, good. When they don’t, it’s their loss.
- with My value of care, I got a new coat and I was a happy bear.