>How I make me stronger<
There’s always something and I can very well think I am bad at it now. Remember the point is not to be perfect, even good, the point is to let myself remember what that thing is and just let myself experience it again.
I need to gift that to myself, to give myself permission. And put all in it. It will certainly help and speed my process of coming out of that beastie’s mouth. That beast actually wants me do to exactly that and it will bow to me in eternal love if I do.
>My Successes of the day<
- with My value of joy, I socialized with my co-workers, I chatted with them and it all went well in the test weekend.
- with My value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, it was the first time I saw this and I reported this.
- with My value of love, Oops! I reported it and I asked for support. The blunt answer was “No” and it was all fine. It wasn’t about me.
- with My value of self-love, people react in their unique way. I can’t control how they react and I can control how I deal with it. <Bam!>
- with My value of love, Oops! I did it again and they nagged once more. It wasn’t about me and I kept my cool.
- with My value of compliment, she gave me her compliment and I showed my care, partnership and compromise. That’s how I do business with my partners.
- with My value of love, Oops! she disagreed my point and it was possible <fact & opinion>. I spoke up, I clarified and I listened to her feedback. Thank you so much.
- with My value of love, it was too much and enough for now. I went outside and cooled off. <breath in> <breath out> I calmed down when I was back to my office.
- with My value of insight, Never reply when I am angry. Never make a decision when I am sad.
- with My value of strength, I didn’t let it to drag me down. I didn’t let it to get me. I didn’t let it to drain my energy. <breath in><breath out>
- with My value of care & partnership, I asked for support, he was the star and I appreciated his answer. Thank you so much.
- with My value of care & partnership, I asked for support, she supported me and she did me a huge favour. She was the star #2 for me.
- with My value of care & partnership, she gave me feedback, she supported me and I appreciated her care & partnership. That’s how we do business. She was the star #3 for me. Thank you so much.
- with My value of joy, I listened to my fav play list “A sky full of stars”, it made me happy and I was grateful for the stars, yes YOU.
- with My value of determination, I accepted this challenge. It was getting tougher and SSDD. I realized that I gotta go with it and not against it. I saw this as a Jedi training level 2, I passed level 1 and I will be a master.
- with My value of love, I visited mr B the Magician. He showed me love, he showed me my power and he took good care of me. Thank you darling.
- with My value of care, he took good care of me , my block was unlocked and I had got electric current on my fingers. It was the first time I have ever had during my chiropractic treatment.
- with My value of empowerment, I listened to “we got the power” and this empowered me lots. I liked this ” U got my heart full of hope, I will change everything, No matter what I am told” <Oh Yeah!>
- with My value of love, I loved cooking and it was the best therapy. I cooked one of my fav, tomato sauce a la Sindy for the pasta <Woo Hoo>
- with My value of love, I loved our quality evening. I enjoyed our fav series on the telly and it was great. Game of thrones !! Oh yeah !