>How I make me stronger<
Life will change for me – my values will be different, I will start making out my priorities in life and I will know with time what changes I want to make in my life.
I will start gaining new clarity. I will be out of the fog and out into the open field with new horizons ahead. It’s likely I will be at a crossroad and have to make decisions.
This is still a process and life always is a process. I haven’t achieved some sort of end-result. Far from it, I will be learning constantly from now on. I will be better aware of my own internal processes, thoughts, patterns and weaknesses. I will be gentle and accepting of every part of myself – integrating them into wholeness.
>My Successes of the day<
- with My value of power, I felt energetic, I was motivated and I promised myself to kick ass today. <Bam!>
- with My value of determination & insight, I realized that I am the only one who’s holding myself back. Fuck! I determined to adjust this program and it gonna be awesome.
- with My value of sharing, I shared my successes with her. We are good and we will be better. These “slaps” were nothing, it made us stronger and we improved ourselves big time.
- with My value of dare, I had no idea how it worked, I used my logic power and it worked finally. <wahahaha …> I did it.
- with My value of care & partnership, I asked for support, I was thankful for his partnership and support. You are my hero.
- with My value of drive, my energy and my drive was sky high. After this mission possible I was a happy girl, I was motivated and I danced.
- with My value of joy, it was sunny lovely day, I enjoyed the sun in my break and vitamin D is important for me <yeah!>
- with My value of fun, I had my lunch walk, it was lovely and I got some sun, some fresh air and some fun.
- with My value of gratefulness, I appreciated his care. I appreciated his support. I appreciated his sharing.
- with My value of positivity, I believe in me. When I want something, then let that drive push me to make it happen. Sometimes I will run into jack asses that are be there to test me. I find a way around them and stay focused on my dream. Where there’s a will, there’s a way!
- with My value of love, my shoes were here, I love you, TOMS! I was a happy bunny.
- with My value of love, I cooked my famous spaghetti with a la Sindy tomato sauce. It smelled amazing and we enjoyed our dinner.
- with My value of compliment, when this kind guy delivered my package, he smelled the tomato sauce, he gave me his compliment and I appreciated his compliment. I asked him to stay for dinner and he gotta work. I loved his smile.
- with My value of joy, I learned something new. I was out of my comfort zone and fun is on the other side of fear. <woo hoo!>
- with My value of care & partnership, I gave him my feedback, I asked for support and we had great chat. I appreciated his input. Thank you so much.