>How I make me stronger<
This is where I am all headed. A place of beautiful strength, with my feet grounded in the earth and my eyes set upon the stars, emanating light.
I will construct my environment in a way that supports my way of feeling and perceiving. And I will structure my daily life so I open more space and time for the things I want to do.
I will eliminate out of my life everything that’s outdated and not serving me any longer. Anything that’s been holding me back.
>My Successes of the day<
- with My value of love, I am awesome. I am amazing. I am attentive.
- with My value of care & partnership, I asked for feedback and I still didn’t get it. Well, I have pushed some buttons <I thought> and I have got enough BS lately. Let it go.
- with My value of clarification, I got his feedback, it was vague and I stopped asking when I got an answer.
- with My value of ZEN, I didn’t loss my cool, I spoke up and I wasn’t happy about this remark. <Bam!> I didn’t have to be angry and this banana didn’t make any sense to me.
- with My value of love, I love my directness. I love my curiosity and I asked when I didn’t know.
- with My value of fun, I felt comfy to take off my shoes and it was amazing. She gave me feedback and I asked ” did you smell anything? ” We laughed silly. <Nah! I didn’t have smelly feet>
- with My value of clarification, I clarified this and I spoke up. I asked for input and I appreciated his support and partnerhsip.
- with My value of joy, I had my lunch walk with the office folks, we explored this part of the city I haven’t been before and it was a lovely short trip.
- with My value of joy, it was lovely outside, I was a happy girl and I had fun.
- with My value of dare, I accepted this challenge and I dared to do this. I didn’t think too much about it and I can do it <Bam!> It worked for me.
- with My value of self-loyalty, I didn’t give my fuck and I wasn’t impressed by this story. Hey dude, I knew my shit.
- with My value of care & partnership, my name was popular here and she called me and asked for support. <huh!> I appreciated her feedback and I will ask for support.
- with My value of care & partnership, I didn’t see this as a “problem” and it depends on how we looked at it. I gave my feedback, I clarified things and I suggested my solution for this issue.
- with My value of sharing, I shared my stories with her. She shared hers with me. We had some silly laugh and thanks for your care, darling.
- with My value of love, I appreciated his care. I appreciated his friendship. I appreciated our fun time and I always loved to listen to his story. Thanks!