>Just A Thought<
The sad truth is that there are some people who will only be there for me as long as I have something they need. When I no longer serve a purpose to them, they will leave. When I tough it out, I’ll eventually weed these people out of my life and be left with some great people I can count on. I rarely lose friends, I just gradually figure out who my real ones are.
>My Successes of the day<
- with My value of joy, it was a bright day and I am recharged from a good night rest.
- with My value of joy, I walked in the rain, I didn’t walk back to pick up my umbrella and it was great to feel the water on my face and hair.
- with My value of care & partnership, I gave my feedback and I clarified why it was. It was wrong and gotta be corrected.
- with My value of kindness, I got her feedback and I realized why it happened. I clarified this with my kindness and I appreciated her partnership.
- with My value of love, SSDD and Oops several times. I loved their mistakes and it was all fine. Let it go.
- with My value of care & partnership, I appreciated her support and partnership. It was important to create partnership, the cooperation and fun.
- with My value of compliment, I shared my compliment with them, I appreciated their care, their support and their partnership. They are the best.
- with My value of clarity, I clarified this with him, before I wasted my time again and I waited for their feedback. <Bam!>
- with My value of clarity, I clarified this with her, it was all fine to tell up front and clear the air. Clarification of expectation works for us.
- with My value of compliment, she gave me her compliment, she appreciated my adaptation, contribution and motivation. She knew I knew what we wanted in this game, this will be our trophy. <woo hoo>
- with My value of care, he rang me and clarified this for me. I appreciated his support, in the meanwhile I will be here and I am ready for my next step. My dream will come true very soon.
- with My value of sharing, I shared this with him, I appreciated his care and he was the ear. I liked it and thank you so much.
- with My value of insight, true wisdom is a great blend of myself and everything and everyone around me. It’s through my exposure to the environment around me and with others that I learn the most about life and about myself.
Open myself up to what the world has to offer. Travel like the bee. Smell all the flowers and find my favorites. I am sure that, at the end of it all, I will know the true wisdom.
- with My value of fun, I enjoyed my lunch walk, it was great to have some fresh air and the sun was there. Lovin it.
- with My value of determination, I determined to test this new rules module, it was a simple set up and I was excited to get the cool result.