>Just A Thought<
When I give myself to someone who does not respect me, I surrender pieces of my soul that I will never get back. There comes a point when I have to let go and stop trying with some people. If someone wants me in their life, they will find a way to put me there. Sometimes I just need to let go and accept the fact that they do not care for me the way I care for them. Let them leave my life quietly. Letting go is oftentimes easier than holding on.
>My Successes of the day<
- with My value of joy, it was an amazing day, free-thursday and my care day.
- with My value of awareness, I have watched this program cyber war on vinceland. It was about hackers, secrets, terrorists and all kind of shitty hot topics. This reflects the ugliness of us, some human being. They collect all the information and the wanna know us all. Do they know what I like? Do they know what I will do next? I get it, they wanna fight terrorists or what not and it was just a small group of crazy people with crazy ideas. not all of us! Upsetting, inspiring and shocking.
- with My value of care, I had an appointment for my facial treatment, woo hoo! Let chill out and get spoiled.
- with My value of care & joy, after massaging, poking, ouching and relaxing, I was in a relaxing heaven. I appreciated her care for me and I was grateful for opening up and receiving her care. Thank you so much.
- with My value of clarity, I packed my stuff, I prepared for my new adventure and I was very ready. <woo hoo>
- with My value of awareness, I realized that I forgot my face, one of the most important body part. I got body massage, I got chiropractic treatment and what did I do for my face? less special treatment! <Aha!> I gotta take care of the whole package.
- with My value of love, I give more attention & care to myself, I take my time off to give to myself and in a sense to fill myself up to fullness. When it overflow then I give it. I love me and respect it.
- with My value of joy, I had a beautiful nap for an hour and my day was beautiful.
- with My value of love, I got a lovely message and I loved it. Thank you so much.
- with My value of insight, I read an article about the law of attraction. I got some awesome insights and it was crystal clear for me. It was my summary:
- the law of attraction doesn’t care good or bad or biased, everything is energy.
- the law of attraction is obedience, operational and always in action.
- When I complain, whine lots or get angry , I basically radiate my negative vibes and I attract all negative events to myself. Don’t blame anyone but myself!
- with my passion and with my heart, it accelerates the process and I will get what I want faster.
- Visualization: Thoughts turn into action. I am the creator of my universe.
- Write down what you are grateful for. Write down your dreams and goals. Visualize it. Be thankful for what you have. Be positive.