>Just A Thought<
My choices in life are endless. There really isn’t anything I cannot do. When I look around, everything I see was once someone’s dream or vision. This goes to show that it all starts in my head. What I can think of and create in there, can come about outside of my mind as well, should I choose to make it happen.
So use the brains in my head. Get those feet in my shoes moving. Steer myself in whatever direction I choose in this moment. Don’t let anything stop me. When something sidetracks me, just embrace it and work with it. Learn things about myself and about life along the way, and make sure to enjoy every step of my journey.
>My Successes of the day<
- with My value of care, I drank enough water today, I didn’t drink enough yesterday and I took good care of me.
- with My value of care, I appreciated her care and her support. It was a great way to start my day.
- with My value of clarity, I planned my day up front and I had a busy day.
- with My value of clarity, I clarified this with them and I was available for the test.
- with My value of care & partnership, I appreciated her feedback, I appreciated her clarification and thank you so much.
- with My value of joy, I had a great chat with my co-workers, they were amazing and I loved our laugh.
- with My value of clarification, I spoke up, I clarified this with her, it was our agreement and it wasn’t a miscommunication.
- with My value of joy, I loved to use the dutch expression in this occasion, like today “geduld is een schone zaak” <Eng: Patience is a virtue>. Yes, I will get this soon. Patience Jedi.
- with My value of fun, I appreciated her care and her laugh with me. I love you,girl.
- with My value of care & love, it was magical monday, I visited mr B Magician and he took good care of me. Thank you so much, super star.
- with My value of care, I appreciated his care, his love and his support. I gotta need a ice pad for my shoulder and I listened to his advice.
- with My value of clarity, I clarified this with her, I was late and I didn’t make it. I missed you, sweetie.
- with My value of love, I love my sweet baboo and he is the best huggy bear.
- with My value of care & partnership, I gave her my feedback, I spoke up what I found and <ah!> it was the start date, that’s what I thought too. I appreciated her feedback and support.
- with My value of kindness, he asked for my support and I clarified this with him. I appreciated his input and I drew my line clearly. When I am kind to me, then I am kind to him too. I always look for win-win situation and we are both an awesome winners!