>Just A Thought<
Whether I realize it or not, I am making hundreds (maybe even thousands) of small choices every day. Of course, some choices are bigger than others. One day I may be choosing between two different companies that are offering a job. Another day I may be deciding between drinking coffee or green tea.
While not every choice is critical, it’s important to make sure to pay attention to the decisions that matter. When I don’t acknowledge the choices that are in front of me and the power I have over them, I can begin to feel like I am victimized by these choices in the long run.
No matter what my abilities or opportunities are, the course of my life will be determined by the choices I make. I might as well pay attention to them and make sure they’re good ones.
>My Successes of the day<
- with My value of joy, a new day, I felt much better, I had a good night rest and I was a happy bear.
- with My value of care & love, she sent me a kind message, I appreciated her love and I sent my love back. Thank you so much.
- with My value of clarity, I planned this task up front, I made a list, I created a clear overview what I needed and it worked for me.
- with My value of focus, when I had this idea in my mind, my focus was sky high and I went for it. Woo Hoo!
- with My value of care & partnership, he asked for my support and he’s be doing me a huge favor. I appreciated it lots.
- with My value of clarity, I clarified it with him, I appreciated his feedback and it worked for us.
- with My value of care & partnership, I didn’t find what we looked for and I rang him. I offered my support and they were close to the solution. <yes!>
- with My value of awareness, this tiny detail popped in my mind, aha! I checked this and I trusted my gut feeling. <Bam!> It came through.
- with My value of joy, I didn’t understand why these 2 tests landed in the production and it was a good news coz they came through ..finally <woo hoo>
- with My value of joy, I shared my joy, I shared my ideas and offered my support. She gave me her compliment. Thank you so much.
- with My value of determination, I gotta do it smartly and LEANly. I determined to prioritize the cases and it worked for me.
- with My value of care & partnership, I appreciated his support, I gave him my feedback and I clarified what I wanted in the next report. Thanks.
- with My value of care & partnership, I appreciated her sharing. I appreciated her silly remarks and it made me smile. Thank you lovely.
- with My value of love, I loved cooking, food is friend and my love. I cooked our home made pizza with fresh ingredient. <woo hoo!> Yummy,man!
- with My value of gratefulness, no matter how long I waited, I have already waited for months and the last 3 days seemed like 3 years. It was here today and I was a happy girl. An energy bomb exploded in my system and it was party time. I was grateful for my patience. I was grateful for her care. I was grateful for their support. Thanks for making this work.