>Just A Thought<
This is obviously the wrong approach. Thoughts of lack will only ever give me more of that. And when I keep giving energy to the things I don’t want, I will get more of these, too. That’s how the law of attraction works: what’s in my mind will come to me.
So instead of focusing on the things I don’t want or the things I don’t have, focus on the things I do have and do want. Give my full attention and gratitude to the things in my life that are good and that make me happy. Put positive thoughts out there. Ask for the things I want, without the feeling of lack or missing out. Remember that I already have so many things in my life to be grateful for that it doesn’t really matter what else comes to me – because I have happiness.
>My Successes of the day<
- with My value of love, I had this issue in my head, I worried a little and it was a wrong mind set. At the moment I thought, what can I do about it? Nothing actually, then why worry!
- with My value of joy & positivity, Positive attract and negative attract too, I chose positive, had a smile, happy mind and here we go!
- with My value of joy, I am asking myself ” how would this work?” no one knew how and it never happened before <Bam!> I got one today <woo Hoo> I am officially bugs attractor.
- with My value of care & partnership, I asked for support. I appreciated his feedback and he asked for my support <aha> bring it on people. We were partner and team! You scratch my back and I will scratch yours.
- with My value of care & partnership, I looked for more info about this and I asked for support. It was amazing and I am excited about this result.
- with My value of kindness, no matter how he reacted, I stayed cool and kept my cool. I treated everyone the same way, it was your shit and not mine.
- with My value of joy, I appreciated his support, I asked questions again and I wanted to know more, Let test, baby!
- with My value of excitement, patience is key! I got the result and it was promising and I learned something today <woo hoo> I was too excited.
- with My value of gratefulness, I was grateful for my positivity. I was grateful for asking my question. I was grateful for getting my answer. I was grateful for my drive. I was grateful for their support. I was grateful for their care. My smiles were bigger than life and it was a great day.
- with My value of care & partnership, I asked for support, I did twice and I made sure that I got the clarity and his answer. I appreciated his support.
- with My value of care & partnership, I asked for support, I appreciated his call, I clarified my trouble and it was all clear that they knew how to solve it. Thank you so much.
- with My value of sharing, I dared to share and I shared my feedback. She gave me her feedback and I appreciated it lots. I spoke up, I gave my advise and I was clear that I wanted partnership and cooperation. It was right to ask for feedback and ideas. We didn’t gotta do it alone.
- with My value of awareness, in my mind I really really wanted it and we all knew it. One day we will get it, for now I can do what I can do, be cool, be patience, be kind and be strong.
- with My value of joy, I enjoyed my fun evening, some cold beer and some great laugh. Thank you so much. I needed it to rewind my busy mind.
- with My value of care, I was exhausted, I went to bed on time and night night.