There will NEVER be a perfect moment to start taking action on my goals and dreams. Don’t allow myself to become fooled by this illusion. This sort of mentality only serves as fuel to my excuses, and allows me to justify my inaction. In this universe, the perfect timing for anything does not exist, I must create it.
Success is not something that waits around to be picked up at my convenience. When I want things to happen, then it’s up to me to make them happen. Nobody can write my story, but ME. I hold the power to lead myself to success through my daily actions.
Decide that today is as perfect a day as any other to start on the path toward making my goals and dreams a reality. Take those first steps, even if they are small, and do not look back! Make developing myself the number one priority in my life. I have delayed my happiness and my dreams for long enough. I can do so much more than I realize, all I have to do is have the courage to start.
>My Successes of the day<
- with My value of determination, I am amazing, I am good and I am care. I started my day with 3 compliments for myself.
- with My value of care & partnership, I gave them my feedback, I clarified this issue and I was ready for this.
- with My value of sharing, I shared my ideas, I spoke up and I appreciated this new setting. It was a game changer.
- with My value of care, I shared my care, I shared my kindness and I missed her.
- with My value of care, I shared my care, I shared my successes and we are the best!
- with My value of ZEN, <breath in> <breath out> it was a tough start, it was difficult and I never gave up. <breath in> <breath out> I kept my cool.
- with My value of self-love, I went outside and got some fresh air before I started this conference call. Lightness worked for me and I was ready for this.
- with My value of care & partnership, I appreciated their input, I appreciated their clarification and I appreciated our cooperation & partnership.
- with My value of care & partnership, I appreciated his support, he is always the best and it worked for us. <Yeah!>
- with My value of care & partnership, I appreciated his support and his input. I had this test case and it didn’t work in this program <Bam!> It was good that we tested it.
- with My value of joy, it worked for us, the new solution is introduced, it worked for our partners and YES! We made it.
- with My value of clarity, this program didn’t work in all situation and I didn’t take this risk. I determined to stop this and the alternative worked better.
- with My value of compliment, I am the best <yes and no> we are the best and we are team. Thank you so much and I liked our smiles.
- with My value of kindness, I stick to my principle here. I stick to our policy here. I am kind to myself and I am kind to others. I only wanna make this work, no war or argument is needed. <Bam!>
- with My value of happiness, when I am a happy girl, then I attract positive results. When I am happy, then people around me are happy too. Welcome to my happy world.
- with My value of joy, I asked for support, I joined yoga class and I loved it.
- with My value of love, I clarified this with my sweet baboo, he loved the idea and I prepared the dinner for him before i went to my yoga class.
- with My value of love, I loved kundalini yoga, I enjoyed the fun, I enjoyed the mediation and I am bliss ❤