Life is short to continually allow myself to be influenced by negative people. A key part of life is learning the ability to break free from those who seek to hold me back. Stop to get abused by these dream killers, find the courage within myself to make a change. My time is too valuable, and my dreams are too important!
Seek out those who will support and inspire me along my journey toward my dreams. Decide to cultivate relationships that bring me value, peace, and love. It is those relationships that deserve my precious time. Look for opportunities to be that person for someone else. Become someone who encourages others and builds them up, rather than breaks them down. Everyone’s dream is of equal value, become a person who supports others ambitions, and I will suddenly find myself surrounded by others who support mine.
>My Successes of the day<
- with My value of joy, it was my day off, no work mail, no work and just me.
- with My value of openness, I had my lunch walk with our office folks, I opened up for their care, I opened up for their friendship and I opened up for beautiful things in my life. I was a happy bear.
- with My value of proud, I was proud of what I did. I was proud of what I shared. I was proud of me and I am good.
- with My value of fun, I shared my funny remarks with them, we had some cool laugh and smiles were contagious.
- with My value of care, I asked for support and I needed this data for my application. <huh!> I appreciated her support.
- with My value of joy, YES! my contract is in my pocket and I am a happy bear.
- with My value of care, I took a power nap on my day off and it was amazing.
- with My value of care, I did my domestic task. one thing was done and I gotta enjoy my weekend with my loves.
- with My value of care, I took good care of me, I didn’t think of work, I did my hobby, I watched my fav program and it was a peaceful day.
- with My value of gratefulness, I was grateful for this new job. I was grateful for my new challenge. I was grateful for my dare. I was grateful for my contribution. I was grateful for my new friendships. I was grateful for my care. I was grateful for my love.
- with My value of dare, I checked this airBnB for our holiday, it looked promising and I opened up for new stuff. We gotta have fun in the South of France.
- with My value of Being, I am all perfect just the way I am – imperfections included – and I deserve to exist the way I am. I believe I am here for a reason, that reason is to enrich the world with you; who you are and why. I exist right now, I am worthy of being me. Stop try to be someone else or something else that I am not. The world needs me to be me in order to function fully, so why would I ever be anything different?
- with My value of love, I asked for support, I would like some travel tips and I am excited.
- with My value of love, I shared my travel planning with my sweet baboo and we are excited.
- with My value of fun, we watched our fav telly program and it was fun. I enjoyed our quality time.