Even if my past was filled with sorrow and failure, I still have a choice in how I interpret it. Do my best to see mine through a lens of acceptance and acknowledgment. View my failures and mistakes as learning experiences. See them solely as a discovery of information that I can use to grow. On the road to success, learning what not to do, can be just as important as learning what I must do. Learn, adjust, and grow.
My thoughts are powerful, and what I think about will affect what I attract into my life. Constantly go around thinking negative thoughts about myself, or stuck in a state of regret about the mistakes of the past, and I will only succeed in attracting more of the same into my future.
And remember, failure doesn’t make ME a failure. Don’t make the mistake of tying my entire self-worth or happiness to whether I succeed or fail at something. There is so much more to life than the result of any one event.
Am I thinking in a way that will allow my future self to cultivate what I want? Decide once and for all that I am going to move past my past, carry with me an attitude of gratitude for the lessons it taught me, and be positively expectant for my future.
>My Successes of the day<
- with My value of joy, a new day, a new chance and a new step. I was a happy bear.
- with My value of care & partnership, he asked for my support and we tested this last critical step ~ the automatic job ~ it worked but I missed something. we stopped, looked, corrected and took action.
- with My value of care & partnership, we tested this again and I offered my GLIMS support. <Bam!> it worked and I appreciated his partnership. He is the best! I am the best too.
- with My value of joy, I appreciated his support. I appreciated his partnership. I appreciated his drive. I appreciated our cooperation.
- with My value of compliment, I shared my compliment with our team and you people were awesome.
- with My value of dare, I dared to challenge them and I spoke up what the issue was. I kept cool, I was kind and I showed my balls. <Bam!>
- with My value of determination, it was a mistake and I didn’t care these stories. He didn’t listen to what I said. I spoke up directly, I showed my understanding and I asked questions.
- with My value of care & partnership, I enjoyed my chat with my lady boss. We had some laugh, I opened up for her, I shared my ideas and evaluation. I appreciated her care, her support and her partnership. Thank you sweetie.
- with My value of lesson #1, My patience. I learned to be patience on the next level. Kept my head cool and be nice to myself.
- with My value of lesson #2, My love. I learned to love us. I was kind to me then I can be kind to others. I loved my mistakes then I loved theirs.
- with My value of lesson #3, My drive. No matter what happened with these folks, good or bad. I was motivated by our goal and I was motivated by their drive too .
- with My value of lesson #4, My lightness. It was some busy weeks, be light and be joyful. I added my humor and joy into it and my day was brighter.
- with My value of lesson #5, My greatness. I was good and I did good. Trust me and move on.
- with My value of care & joy, we gotta celebrate our successes. Thank you so much.
- with My value of care & partnership, he asked for my support and I didn’t know what their deal was. I suggested my solution and it worked for me.