> Openness #4 <
Open when … I feel behind or inadequate:
“It’s not too late. I am not behind. I’m exactly where I need to be. Every step is necessary. Don’t judge or berate myself for how long my journey is taking. I all need my own time to travel my own distance. Give myself credit. And be thankful I made it this far.”
< My Successes of the day >
- with my value of openness, as a result sharing my feedback. I shared my feedback with her, I appreciated her leadership and what I experienced in this workshop.
- with my value of care, as a result creating happiness. She shared her compliment with me, she appreciated my feedback and I loved her smiles.
- with my value of care, as a result creating partnership. I appreciated her support and care. I shared my compliment with her.
- with my value of love, as a result creating friendship. She shared her successes with me, I was the ear and I appreciated her friendship & love.
- with my value of love, as a result identifying my mistake. She shared her feedback with me, oops! It was my typo and I appreciated her support.
- with my value of trust, as a result creating lightness. I was very disappointed in this incident & his feedback. I disliked finger-pointing, I spoke up and I clarified this. Clarification created my focus, I kept it light and I focused on my stand point. Fact check people!
- with my value of dare, as a result creating clarity. I shared my feedback, I spoke up and I clarified this incident. I dared to show who I am. I dared to show what I cared.
- with my value of care, as a result creating togetherness. I appreciated her care, we are team and I was grateful to be part of it.
- with my value of openness, as a result sharing my feeling. I opened up for her, I shared my event with her and I appreciated her care. Thanks, girl.
- with my value of care, as a result creating partnership, I shared my opinion about this, I appreciated his support & feedback and I clarified my stand point. He shared his compliment with me.
- with my value of love, as a result creating determination. I always appreciated his support and his care. I determined to abort this task and I appreciated his feedback.
- with my value of love, as a result sharing my care. I shared my care routine with her and it was a great way to start my day. We had some laugh and smiles added extra color for my day.
- with my value of love, as a result creating happiness. I cooked my dinner in my new kitchen, I gotta get used to these new machines and it was so cool. I love cooking, yeah!
- with my value of love, as a result making an appointment. I shared our feedback, I missed them and we gonna see each other soon.
- with my value of insight, as a result creating clarity & freedom. I was an angry bird for a moment, this remarks got me and it wasn’t fair. <breath in> <breath out> I had a moment for myself and clear my mind.
I realize that I absorb this worst negative energy in my system, it means that on some level I start to become them. I wouldn’t drag myself to their level and I cut this negative chain between us. It’s Ok to say that I refuse to connect with this negativity and I set myself free from them. <Wauw!>