> Openness #6 <
Open when … I need courage to take the next step:
“I waste my time waiting for the ideal path to appear. But it never does. Because I forget that paths are made by walking, not waiting, and no, I feel scary before I take the next step. Taking the next step is what builds confidence.”
< My Successes of the day >
- with my value of gratefulness, as a result investing in me. I have followed the essence & source training 7 years ago, I discovered my hidden talent & opened up myself. I got the awesome tools, I use these tools everyday and I also learn everyday with my tools.
I am a fun, curious person, I love to learn new things and associate with other people. I used to live on my invisible island and did thing on my own. It was lonely & boring. I gotta get out of it! <action action!>
When I trust me, then I dare to share my love & use my talent.
I realize that I am not better or more superior than the one who doesn’t follow the training. Everyone is good and unique. It is my choice to do it, I am brave, I invest in me and I wanna learn more! Bottom line is: I gotta take action and being true to myself.
In 5 days I have learned so much in Essence, I have got beautiful insight, I looked at things differently, I dared to step out of my comfort zone and I improved my relationship with my loves. <aha!> I also realized that my talents aren’t hidden, I was not open to see them, they were there and I have these talents all the time in me.
I am grateful for their support. I am grateful for their love. I am grateful for being a brave girl. I am grateful for doing the training.
- with my value of self-loyalty, as a result sharing my love. It’s an amazing experience to being me. I appreciate everyone’s love for me and I love me.
I can change my attitude & I can’t make how people think of me. When I trust me, then I don’t make fuss about how people think of me. When they love me or not, then it’s all fine for me. Don’t get me wrong, everyone love to be liked and I am not gonna begging for love <or to be liked!>
- with my value of kindness, as a result sharing my feedback. I shared my feedback with my dear friend. I love him and he is a great guy. As a true friend I shared my insight with him and I spoke up. I asked him out and catch up more.
- with my value of love, as a result enjoying our Sundate. It was our Sundate and we had lunch in the city. I enjoyed our quality time.
- with my value of joy, as a result finding party shoes. I got my party dresses with me, I clarified what I wanted and I asked for support. I appreciated her support & her feedback. Yes I got a pair of awesome heels.
- with my value of joy, as a result planning a date. I asked for my sweet baboo’s support, we will go out for dinner on his birthday and we will have a dinner date.
- with my value of joy, as a result using new machines. I cooked my broccoli soup for dinner, I was excited, I did it and it was my first cook with the new stuff.
- with my value of care, as a result sharing my love. I shared my feedback, I was a true friend and I spoke up.
- with my value of joy, as a result planning my aqua fitness. It was sunday, my admin day and I planned my aqua fit in the new week. I invested love in me and I loved swimming.
- with my value of love, as a result sharing my love. mr frog needed to be repaired ASAP, it didn’t like good and my sis asked for my support. I gotta proceed some plastic surgical procedure soon. Poor mr frog.