< Just A Thought >
Calmness begins the moment I take a deep breath and choose not to allow another person or event to control my thoughts. I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become in this moment. Relax, and begin again.
> My Successes of the day <
- with my value of care, as a result sharing care routine. It was a great day, she was there with me! I shared my care & I loved her smiles.
- with my value of love, as a result sharing my goodies. The banana bread was the star, I shared my love and goodies.
- with my value of joy, as a result making joke. I pulled his leg and he rolled his eyes. yeah! I was a naughty one and we had some laugh.
- with my value of care, as a result getting support. I appreciated his support and he was the star. I shared my compliment with him. Asking support was an easy job, I was in stress and it was really too much for me.
- with my value of dare, as a result asking support. I loved both dresses, I asked for support and I appreciated their feedback & love. The end decision is in my hand, I appreciated their second opinion.
- with my value of love, as a result baking goodies. I loved baking, I loved to share and I loved what I did.
- with my value of love, as a result trying new kitchen machine. I was excited to use our new kitchen, I loved cooking and I was a handy woman.
- with my value of love, as a result dancing in my kitchen. When I baked, I switched on VH Classic and “never gonna give you up” was on it! Woo Hoo, Happy me, dance shake shake.
- with my value of care, as a result taking half a day off. It was a long week last week, I determined to work half a day, got things done and took extra rest. It was a pleasant experience, I enjoyed my me time and I took care of me.
- with my value of love, as a result sharing our laugh. I enjoyed our quality time, we watched our fav TV show and we had some laugh.