> Just A Thought <
Life humbles me gradually as I age. I realize how much nonsense I’ve wasted time on. So, just do my best right now to feel the peace that flows from my decision to rise above the petty drama that doesn’t really matter.
< My Successes of the day >
- with my value of care, as a result taking rest. I slept like a baby and woke up like a star.
- with my value of care, as a result sharing compliment. I took coffee for the girls, they shared their compliment with me and we took good care of each other.
- with my value of determination, as a result getting thing done. Next to my routine task, I determined to finish the test scripts and they were done.
- with my value of love, as a result sharing my talents. I took a break and I chatted my co-workers. I shared my talents and our new projects with him.
- with my value of fun, as a result having some laughs. I made some jokes and we laughed like silly. It was great to get some smiles and Oxygen.
- with my value of clarity, as a result sharing the finding. I shared this event & shared the result of the investigation. I spoke up that it was nothing wrong with our network and I clarified that it was LA issue.
It was clear that we found the cause of these jammings. I would appreciate the correct conclusion on their report. The problem wasn’t always on our side.
- with my value of clarification of expectation, as a result asking more questions. She shared her feedback, I didn’t understand what she meant and I asked some more questions to clarify her points.
I appreciated her feedback, her partnership and I suggested that we gotta clarify this ASAP.
- with my value of love, as a result stay calm. when the topic got hotter, then people tended to raise their voice. I stayed calm, spoke slowly and shared the fact on the table.
It was waste of my energy to feed this negative vibes, I can control how I reacted to it.
- with my value of openness, as a result sharing my feeling. Everyone was busy, included me. I made time to take care of me, I shared my feeling and ideas. It was all fine to share how I felt in this situation. Emotion is normal for human being, it is not weakness and It is my strength to go for my gut feeling.
- with my value of power, as a result being me. In the last 4 weeks, I was patience, I stayed persistent, I clarified the consequences and I also understood that everyone took this case seriously. I believed in hope, I believed in me and I believed that we all made this work. I did anything in my power.
- with my value of care, as a result sharing my care. I texted her, I missed her and I shared this with her.
- with my value of love, as a result working smarter. It was a long day, I achieved more than yesterday and I worked smarter. Staying longer in the office didn’t mean that I worked smart. Time management was the star.