> My Little Story <
My smile is my logo, my personality is my business card, how I leave others feeling after an experience with me becomes my trademark. — Jay Danzie
Yesterday I had this interesting chat with my co-workers and he asked me: ” Sindy, you always look friendly and are you a happy person?” I answered: ” yes, I am a happy girl” with a big smile. I clarified what I did & my role in this organization and my last remark triggered the next question. I shared my opinion and we had a great laugh. I replied and I am also a human, I had ups and downs and I nagged once a while also! In every nag I will share the possible solution. Every nag is useful and not always negative and it can be an eye opener. About personal stuff, then I am not the one who can figure it out for you. If you ask me , then I will share my ideas.
At work I don’t talk so much <p.s. I should socialize more> I might look quiet or serious and in my mind I stay focus what I do. My positive mindset creates sunshine in my world and I enjoy my life. Do I have a negative moment? Yes. Do I have issue too? Yes. Am I an angry bird? Yes, I can be and I am good at it. The bottom line is: it should be a balance between positive & negative in my life and I go for positive. I realized that my positive energy attracts positive things/people. When I wanna suffer in my misery, then I know what I should do!
< My Successes of the day >
- with my value of joy, as a result getting good news. ha! It was indeed a good news, he shared his possible solution with me and I appreciated his support & care. Thank you so much.
- with my value of partnership, as a result asking support. He is my partner-in-crime and I asked for support. I agreed what he told me and it was the better way too! I learned lots from him and he is a good tutor for me.
- with my value of clarity, as a result getting support. I appreciated his feedback and I will make time for him when he has time to support me. <yes!>
- with my value of self-love, as a result relaxing myself. After a long busy day, I was kaput and my energy was low when I was on my way home. I realized that my shoulders were very tense. Ha! What is it? I told myself ” to relax and enjoy Now” then I felt this flow of energy in my system, my shoulders were lighter and I felt good again. <woo hoo> #Outfittraining
- with my value of self-care, as a result committing to myself. I committed to my job and I also committed to myself. When I am out of office, than this work button is OFF. When I am in the office, than this ME button is OFF. Wait! I should take care of me when I am in the office … hmmm … the Me button should be always ON, anytime, anywhere! <Kapow>
- with my value of joy, as a result enjoying housewifing day. It was my housewifing day, no ICT, no application and the laundry was done. The next was watching Netflix.
- with my value of care, as a result taking my power nap. I can take a nap and I did it.
- with my value of calmness, as a result keeping my cool. In the past I got hurt and I got insulted. Now I am a stronger person and I didn’t give my fuss anymore. When I saw this piece of plastic, I got the message and I realized that it was just a joke! Hey … now I see how “content” looks like.
- with my value of joy, as a result losing 1 more kilogram. My Outfit training went well, I was sharper and I was lighter <-1 kg lighter> It was the best method I have ever learned. #Outfittraining
- with my value of joy, as a result losing extra centimeters. The size of my waist & hips were 2 cm thinner <woo hoo!>, the exercises went well <planking 2 mins 10 secs, sit up 1 min 10 secs> and I was a happy bear. After my operation, a year ago I didn’t dare to do too much for my belly and I started my exercise slowly, I listened to my body and my confident built up. yes, when I wanna do it, then no one can stop me. #Outfittraining
- with my value of commitment, as a result Eat when hungry. When I listened to my belly alarm, then I eat what my body needs. When I am full, then I stop. It seems crazy and it works for me! #Outfittraining
- with my value of love, as a result offering support. I appreciated her feedback and update. I shared my care & offered my support. I cared lots for them.
- with my value of care, as a result postponing my schedule. It rained and I postponed my aqua fitness class this evening and the good news was, it will be a class on Thursday evening and I was excited!
- with my value of gratefulness, as a result I am grateful. The best thing in my life: being grateful and sharing love. When I have love for me, then I am capable to share what I have. I am grateful for their love. I am grateful for their support. I am grateful for being me. I am grateful for what I have.
- with my value of joy, as a result writing my successes. One of the moments of my day: writing successes and sharing my joy. I invested in me. I acknowledge myself and my actions.